Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.riskopy.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Riskopy's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Riskopy's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Riskopy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Riskopy's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Riskopy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Riskopy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Riskopy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Riskopy's website, even if Riskopy or a Riskopy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Riskopy's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Riskopy does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Riskopy may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Riskopy does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Riskopy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Riskopy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Riskopy may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
The only personal information about you that we collect is information you voluntarily give us. This information may include:
- Information you provide when you subscribe to our Services, such as your name, physical address and email address, as well as your credit card or other billing information.
- Information you provide to respond to a Riskopy survey.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email address, if you contact us.
- Details of any other transactions you carry out through our Services.
We will only use your personal information (i) for the purpose you provided it, such as to present the Services and its content to you, (ii) to notify you about Riskopy events or services, and (iii) for the purpose of aggregated statistical analysis regarding how you and others use our Services. For any other use, we will first obtain your explicit consent.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party outside of our organization, other than:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Riskopy's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Riskopy about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Subscription Agreement and other agreements.
As you use our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your web browser.
In addition, we are working with third parties to collect user data for conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests. You can opt out of interest-based advertising through the “Do Not Track” functionality in your web browser, or on the Twitter platform here and on the Facebook platform here.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may do the following at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Opt out of any future contacts from us.
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change, correct, or have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
Questions and Comments
Updated: November 16, 2016